I was really hungry after my workout, but I wanted something healthy.
I took what I had in my pantry and threw this bad boy together! I find it completely satisfying. It is tasty, filling, and pretty healthy considering.
I don’t really know what to call it so I am calling this my Quinoa Stew.
I hope you try it and enjoy!
Prep: 5 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total Time: 25 mins Servings: 5 Calories Per Serving: 338
1 cup (44g) dry / 120g cooked, Organic Harmony Tri-color Blend Quinoa
1 can (1 3/10 cups ea.), Healthy Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
1 can (1 1/2 cups ea.), Cream Style Sweet Corn
1 can (1 4/5 cup (130g) ea.), Black Beans
1/2 cup, Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
1/2 White Onion, chopped – Medium
5 cloves of Garlic, chopped – Raw
1/2 cup, chopped, Broccoli – Raw
2 tbsp, Bulk Nutritional Yeast
1 tsp, Cumin
1 tsp, Black Pepper (Ground)
1 tsp, Garlic Salt
1 tsp, Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1 tablespoon, Olive Oil
1. Cook Quinoa as directed.
2. In sauce pan heat oil, over medium high add chopped veggies, sauté for about 2 mins.
3. Add cream of chicken plus half can of water. Cook for about 5 mins or until it begins to boil.
4. Drain black beans and add to cream of chicken/ veggie mix.
5. Add Seasoning, to taste.
6. Boil for 3 mins, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 2 mins.
7. Serve hot, Pour soup mix into bowl, top with quinoa, garnish with Nutritional yeast, if desired.